Warner K9 Delivers A Well Mannered Puppy with Long Lasting Results!
Puppy Obedience Camp
Let us do the hard work for you! Puppy Camps are great for owners with busy schedules, and those who want a professional to do the hard work so they can enjoy a well behaved puppy.
Puppy camp is where we take your puppy into our home and train a select number of behaviors. While your puppy is with us they live in our house like one of our family dogs. Because of this, we only take on a maximum of 3 puppies into our home for each camp. When your puppy returns back to you, you will get back a hugely improved pet that requires a small amount of maintenance on your part. We include all the equipment that your puppy has been training with while attending camp such as, a raised cot, treat pouch, slip leash, prong collar, along with a private training session so we can teach you the commands, rules, and what to do when things go right or wrong.
Our Puppy program is great for puppies at least 16 weeks old, and must have completed all of their puppy vaccinations. If your puppy is at least 6 months old check out our Off Leash Camp!
Puppy Foundation Camp
4 Weeks ($4800)
During your puppies time with us we cover all things related to raising a puppy, including everything listed below, and provide puppies and owners with the foundation they need to mature into a well behaved family member. All of the below behaviors are taught on leash.
Since Covid there has been an increase in families adding dogs and puppies. With this influx, veterinarians have seen a far higher level of canine viruses, which has led us to taking more precautions when bringing in young puppies. We now require puppies to be fully vaccinated for distemper, Parvo, Parainfluenza, rabies and Bordetella. We also recommend vaccinating for leptospirosis.
This program is 4-5 weeks long depending on how quickly your puppy learns. All pups learn and develop at different speeds, and we like to have the option of additional time if we need it.
What your puppy will learn while with us:
- Leash skills, following the direction of the leash and the foundation for not pulling
- Limiting Nipping and Biting
- Potty Training and getting puppies on a schedule to continue with good potty habits
- Indirect and Direct Socialization with dogs and people depending on your puppies comfort level
- Limiting jumping on people and the start of how to properly greet someone
- Crate Training, getting comfortable with going in a crate and staying in there for a duration of time
- Lured sit and down
- Learning to stay on a raised cot for 30 minutes to an hour for times when you might be sitting on the couch, working at your desk, or making dinner.
Benefits Of Our Puppy Package
- Your puppy gets the best start possible by getting 4 weeks of Obedience, Socialization, Crate Training, and creating good potty habits.
- A One-on-one lesson at the end of camp that allows Warner K9 to teach you how to maintain all the training and work done in a fun and enjoyable way.
- Clear communication making the process as simple as possible
- Access to boarding options at a later date, this is only available to dogs who have completed one of our camps.
- Access to additional private lessons at Warner K9 in Grass Valley ($150 per lesson)
- A discount of $500 off of our 4 week Off Leash Camp for dogs returning within a year of their puppy camp.
- Dogs must be at least 16 weeks old to attend this camp
- Up to date on vaccinations
- We require a $1000 non-refundable payment to reserve your spot. The remainder is due at the start of camp.
Update: We have moved from Walnut Creek and bought a 3 acre property in Grass Valley. It is completely fenced and set up for our dogs and our client dogs to safely run, play, and learn in a beautiful controlled setting. If you check out our Instagram @WarnerK9Training, you can see little clips of our property and training.
For all of our Bay Area clients, we do offer pick up service in Orinda at the start of camp for no additional cost to you!
“He’s thoughtful, enthusiastic and kind – in short, the perfect person to trust with our ‘best friends.” Click here to see more testimonials