Bay Area’s highly rated Dog Boot Camp with professional dog trainers!
Off Leash Camp
4 Weeks ($4500)
Let us do the hard work for you! Boot Camps are great for owners with busy schedules, and those who want a professional to do the hard work so they can enjoy a well behaved dog. This Boot Camp is tailored for dogs over 6 months old.
Boot camp is where we take the dog into our home and train a select number of behaviors. While your dog is with us they live in our house like one of our family dogs. Because of this we take a very limited number of dogs into our home at a time. When your dog returns back to you, you will get back a hugely improved pet that requires a small amount of maintenance on your part. We include all equipment as needed such as a raised cot, treat pouch, Remote training Ecollar for an off leash recall, prong collar, along with a private training session so we can teach you the commands, rules, and what to do when things go right or wrong.
This program is 4-5 weeks long depending on how quickly your dog learns. All dogs learn at different speeds, and we like to have the option of additional time if we need it.
What your dog will learn while with us:
- Loose Leash walking and following leash pressure without resistance.
- Crate Training, getting comfortable with going in a crate and staying in there for a duration of time
- Lured and verbal sit and down
- Learning to stay on a raised cot for 1-2 hours for times when you might be sitting on the couch, working at your desk, or making dinner.
- Indirect and direct socialization with people and dogs depending on your dogs comfort level
- Limiting any nipping/biting, and jumping behaviors
- Coming when called off leash “Here”
Benefits of our Off Leash Camp:
- A One-on-one lesson at the end of camp that allows Warner K9 to teach you how to maintain all the training and work done in a fun and enjoyable way. Lessons will be at our house is Grass Valley or a park nearby depending on weather and your dogs needs. We do sometimes offer lessons closer to your house for an additional fee.
- Clear communication making the process as simple as possible
- Access to boarding options at a later date, this is only available to dogs who have completed one of our camps.
- Access to additional private lessons at Warner K9 in Grass Valley
- Dogs must be around 6 months old and good candidates to attend this camp
- Up to date on vaccinations
- We require a $1000 non-refundable payment to reserve your spot. The remainder is due at the start of camp.
Update: We have moved from Walnut Creek and bought a 3 acre property in Grass Valley. It is completely fenced and set up for our dogs and our client dogs to safely run, play, and learn in a beautiful controlled setting. If you check out our Instagram @WarnerK9Training, you can see little clips of our property and training.
For all of our Bay Area clients, we do offer pick up service in Orinda at the start of camp for no additional cost to you!