Warner K9 Delivers A Well Mannered Puppy with Long Lasting Results!
Puppy Boot Camp
Let us do the hard work for you! Puppy Boot Camps are great for owners with busy schedules, and those who want a professional to do the hard work so they can enjoy a well behaved puppy.
Boot camp is where we take the puppy into our home and train a select number of behaviors. While your puppy is with us they live in our house like one of our family dogs. Because of this, we take a very limited number of dogs into our home at a time. When your puppy returns back to you, you will get back a hugely improved pet that requires a small amount of maintenance on your part. We include all equipment as needed such as a raised cot, treat pouch, slip leash, along with a private training session so we can teach you the commands, rules, and what to do when things go right or wrong.
Our Puppy program is great for puppies 2 to 6 months old. If your puppy is over 6 months also check out our Advanced Boot Camp!
4 Week Puppy Program
During your puppies time with us we cover all things related to raising a puppy, including everything listed below, and provide puppies with the guidance they need to mature into a well behaved family member.
- Pulling on the leash
- Potty Training
- Indirect and Direct Socialization with dogs and people.
- Jumping on people
- Crate Training
We also teach the following obedience commands!
- Loose Leash Walking
- Come When Called
- Bed training- teaching the dog to stay calmly on their bed for extended periods of time.
Benefits Of Our Puppy Package
- Your puppy gets the best start possible by getting 4 weeks of Obedience, Socialization, Crate Training, and Potty Training
- A One-on-one follow up session allows Warner K9 to teach you how to maintain all the training and work done in a fun and enjoyable way
- Follow up Training takes place at your home and around your neighborhood
- Clear communication making the process as simple as possible
“He’s thoughtful, enthusiastic and kind – in short, the perfect person to trust with our ‘best friends.” Click here to see more testimonials
Contact us for more information or to schedule a consultation
Dog Training in the East Bay, Walnut Creek, Pleasant Hill, Alamo, Danville, Blackhawk, San Ramon, Lafayette, Moraga, Orinda, Placer County and Nevada County!