The Ultimate Pet Dog Camp
(6-7 Week Program- $7500)
Our Ultimate Camp is a specialized program dedicated to what our clients want in a well trained pet. We only accept 2 Ultimate campers at a time so that we are able to dedicate much of our day to their learning experience. Why 6-7 weeks? We find that 6-7 weeks is a perfect amount of time for us to build trust, teach our learning system through markers and rewards, teach and refine the behaviors and commands we find most clients will use in everyday life, and implement the new skills in different scenarios through the many adventures we will take during the last few weeks they are with us. Dogs will join us to places like parks with kids running around, restaurants where they learn to calmly hang out next to us, stores, & shopping centers, sometimes even overnight adventures if we have any camping trips or other fun outings planned! When booking this camp, please let us know a little about your lifestyle so we can tailor our outings to mimic your lifestyle when possible.
What your dog will learn while with us:
- Loose Leash walking, following leash pressure without resistance, being able to calming walk past dogs and people.
- Crate Training, getting comfortable with going in a crate and staying in there for a duration of time
- Staying on a raised cot/ dog bed for 2-3 hours at a time. This skill is great for times when you have guests over or when you are sitting on the couch with your family, working at your desk, or making dinner.
- Coming when called off leash “Here”
- Hiking etiquette, passing dogs and people, sitting politely next to you while people pass by, checking in frequently when off leash.
- Greeting manners, and Direct and Indirect socialization with people and dogs depending on your dogs comfort level
- Lured and verbal sit and down
- Down stay on leash and off leash
- House Manners
- Waiting at doors
- Calmly hanging out next to you while at outdoor patios and restaurants.
Benefits of our Ultimate Pet Dog Camp:
- A mid camp lesson and visit at Warner K9 in Grass Valley
- A lesson at the end of camp to go over everything your dog learned any questions you may have.
- An optional follow up refresher lesson (within 3 months of the completion of camp)
- Weekly updates, pictures and videos
- Access to boarding options at a later date, this is only available to dogs who have completed one of our camps.
- Access to additional private lessons at Warner K9 in Grass Valley ($150 per lesson)
- All equipment for training is included. This typically includes a raised cot, treat pouch, prong collar if needed, and a remote training ecollar from either Ecollar Technologies or Dogtra.
- Dogs must be at least 7 months old to attend this camp
- Up to date on vaccinations
- We require a $1000 non-refundable payment to reserve your spot. The remainder is due at the start of camp.
Update: We have moved from Walnut Creek and bought a 3 acre property in Grass Valley. It is completely fenced and set up for our dogs and our client dogs to safely run, play, and learn in a beautiful controlled setting. If you check out our Instagram @WarnerK9Training, you can see little clips of our property and training.
For all of our Bay Area clients, we do offer pick up service in Orinda at the start of camp for no additional cost to you!
*This program is not appropriate for reactive or aggressive dogs. Please contact us for information on a behavior modification program customized for your specific dog.
Email us today to discuss if this program would be a great fit for your dog!